Sunday, November 7, 2010

Spoilers for the Week of November 7!!

Spoilers up!   This week seems to be all about Asher... he taunts JR, he taunts Caleb, he bonds with Opal and Colby.  Elsewhere, Ryan and Greenlee go on the run, Zach and Kendall make big plans, and Brot and Natalia move forward!


On another note, the PVB server crashed yesterday, taking the back up server with it. Which means, every single thing I ever posted on the PVB (before it became the blog) is gone. GONE. I will have to re-upload everything. 12 years of everything that I have. Every graphic, every bio, every archived Editorial, everything has been wiped out.    So if you're noticing things aren't quite right, that is why.  I don't know how long it will take to fix it all but I'm working with my server to get it all back.  Thanks!

10 comments:

JuJu said...

Bless your heart. I hope it's easier than it sounds to get back all your hard work.

Please know you are MUCH appreciated!

Little Libby said...

I'm so sorry your stuff crashed. I'll be patient while you get everything back together. Hope you don't get overly frustrated.

Anonymous said...

you can save those things!!! get you a good tech guy they can salvage your work!!!

Kathy said...

I have all my stuff, I didn't lose it. The server crashed, no way to recover. It all has to be re-uploaded.

Nathan said...

Glad to see it appears everything is back. I know you do so much already to make this site incredible, but I'm still holding out hope for updated character bios. They haven't been updated since the end of 2008.

Kathy said...

That's in the works Nathan =)

Thanks!

Lauren said...

Thank you, Kathy, for all you do!

Jeannette1005 said...

Im so sorry. If you need any help (if we can help in any way) please let us know. We love your website and which it nothing but success.

Nathan said...

Glad to hear it, Kathy. I didn't want to come off as ungrateful. PVB is in my top 5 favorite sites to visit. You get all the little things that most of the major sites overlook since they're covering all the other shows.

Nom de Plume said...

anyone else expecting Nurse Gail to be davids killer?