Thursday, June 9, 2011

CASTING NEWS: Eva LaRue Slated For Return!!

Yahoo news is reporting that Eva LaRue will be making a return to AMC before the show goes off the air in September.  Slated for a few shows in July, Maria will return to Pine Valley from California, where she has lived since her exit from AMC in 2005.   She took part in last years 40th Anniversary special as well.  Eva currently stars on CSI: Miami on CBS.  Personally I am thrilled with these returns.  I just wish both Eva's and Josh's were more than a few days.  But I'll take what I can get.  My current wish list is... David Canary (Adam/Stuart), Julia Barr (Brooke), Jennifer Bassey (Marian), Keith Hamilton Cobb (Noah), Sydney Penny (Julia), Ray MacDonnell (Joe),  Lee Meriweather (Ruth - Mary Fickett of course, would be ideal but I love Lee in the role and Mary is unable to return), Kate Collins (Janet) and just because I love him so Mathew St. Patrick (Adrian).

4 comments:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

She looks great!

Jlove3184 said...

Hubba hubba. She looks gorgeous. Now thats what I call a beautiful latina.

Ang said...

Can we add to the list - Esta Terblance? Love her!

Jodi said...

I think Janet Green is back (Janet from another planet) being Fake Erica right now. And then if we see what else happened before those bandages came off Fake Erica it will possibly be Kate Collins.