Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tribute to Pine Valley is This Week!!

This week is A Tribute to Pine Valley week!   The big event is being held on Tuesday, October 25 at Town Hall in NYC.  On Wednesday, October 26 at the State Theatre in New Brunswick, NJ.  And on October 27 at The Theatre in Westbury in Long Island, NY.  Attending from AMC are Walt Willey (Jack), Cameron Mathison (Ryan), Jacob Young (JR), Vincent Irizarry (David), Michael E. Knight (Tad) and Darnell Williams (Jesse).  For more information, check out the Tribute to Pine Valley website.

I will be attending the one at Town Hall in NYC, so if you want to meet up, drop me a line!  

6 comments:

One is Never Enough said...

I'm attending the one on Thursday night. I would love to hear a recap of your experience at Tuesday's event.

Goldiegal said...

I also am going to Thursdays show! Can't wait to meet the guys!

Beckey said...

Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Dreamerwolf said...

I'm going tonight!! (Wed) I so wish I could have don the vip meet and greet, of course, I'd be a blithering idiot meeting them, so it's probably for the best lol.

SueA518 said...

I heard from someone that went last night that the meet and greet was way overbooked and it was like an assembly line, one picture, one autograph and no time to talk to them. I am going on Thursday also and will be very upset if my meet and greet is treated the same way because that is NOT what I paid $225 for!! :(

Susie said...

Many MANY thanks for the photos that have been shared on Facebook! What a treat for those of us who were unable to go. It looks like it was an amazing time!

Susie