Sunday, December 5, 2010

Spoilers for the Week of December 5!!!

This weeks spoilers are now up!  And what a week it is... Caleb and Asher bond, Cara comes to town, Madison is knocked up and friends and family gather for Zach's memorial service.


On a personal note, my postings for the next few weeks will be very limited (unless something really big happens of course!).  It's the busiest time of year for my catering/candy business and in addition to all the orders I am working on, my dad is back in the hospital.  He is stable and ok, but there for an undisclosed amount of time.   Have no worries, I will continue to post weekly spoilers, but smaller postings are probably going to suffer a bit.  Thanks for your patience and understanding!   xoxo

3 comments:

Little Libby said...

Hope your Dad will be okay and you have a very successful holiday season.

Jeannette1005 said...

Pray your dad gets better and I hope your season is extremely sucessful!!

Kathy said...

Thank you both so much! xo