Monday, August 25, 2008

Susan Lucci to Dancing with the Stars!!!

Just as suspected below, Susan Lucci (Erica) was named one of the contestants on this seasons Dancing with the Stars!!!! She will be paired with dancer Tony Dovolani.

September 22 at 8:00 pm EST will be the beginning of the three night premiere, with the first results show on Wednesday, September 24. Former AMCer Jesse McCartney (ex-JR) will be guest on the results show. Along with Susan, the other contestants named for this season are Toni Braxton, Lance Bass, Cloris Leachman, Kim Kardashian, Ted McGinley, Brooke Burke, Warren Sapp, Misty May-Treanor, Maurice Greene, Rocco DiSpirito, Cody Linley and Jeffrey Ross.

Go Susan!
!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh! I might have to watch this time! I watched with Cameron but that's it. I couldn't get into it the last time around.

Kathy said...

I'm the same way Laura... I watched when Cameron was on and that was it. I'll be watching this time thought!