Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vincent Irizarry Weighs In..


Still so many questions.  It's hard to know what to believe or what to think about everything.   Slowly but surely, information filters in.  Vincent Irizarry (David) took to his Facebook page to give his thoughts.  Here's what he had to say...


To be or not to be on AMC... that is the question

I've been getting a lot of questions from many of you, asking 2 things: am I going to the AMC Fan Event, and will I be staying with the show when it transitions to the internet? The first is easy, yes, I plan on being at the AMC Fan Event at the end of the month. The second, not so easy. Some have even informed me that it was reported somewhere that I'm staying with the show. That is not at all true at this time. Until I hear from the new producers to learn what they're offering, I have to work under the assumption that my contract with the show ends on Aug 31 and plan accordingly, which I am.

No comments: