Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Stars Tweet About Cancellation

  It saddens me that All My Children is canceled. I've loved playing Erica Kane and working with Agnes Nixon & the incredible people at AMC.

  Saddened and shocked by the news of 's cancellation. It's the end of an era. I love you, AMC.

  Much love and endearing support to my family @/@/@. U are amazing talents. New chapter. New Life!

  Thank you all for all the supporting tweets & words of encouragement. Its official, AMC & One Life have both been cancelled.

Denise again:  Feelings about this are bitter sweet. AMC and its legacy ends but we were all blessed to be a part of true television history!!!

  It's a sad day in Pine Valley. We're all still trying to absorb the news... Thank you all for your support! has the best fans ever. xo

  The actors were not even told before the press! What a class act. Too bad it's all third. What a TOOL!

  OLTL's David Gregory (Ford) revealed on his Facebook page that AMC will tape its final episode in August, with OLTL to follow in November.

  WOW. RIP . The end of an iconic era and huge part of my life. What a travesty!

  6 more months of really good show! This has been the best group of people that I've ever worked with. I am blessed to have been part of AMC!

No comments: