Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Tamara Braun!!!

Happy Birthday wishes to Tamara Braun (ex-Reese)!!  She celebrates her 40th birthday today!   Tamara recently spoke to SOD about her new role on Days and shared her thoughts about the cancellations of AMC and OLTL.  "It's a sad day in the world of soaps. We had all heard the rumors. I'm shocked that the announcement came for both on the same day. It's a blow. People thought it would be one or the other. It's also sad because this is a genre that has outlasted any other and now it seems like we're slowly saying goodbye to it.  ABC started my soap career.   I've always said [GH Casting Director] Mark Teschner saved my life. I was about to quit acting. But ABC launched me on this amazing path that I've been on where I've had a great opportunity to jump around and play great characters, not only on ABC, but also at NBC on DAYS.  I have a lot of friend who are now going to be out of work not only actors, but also writers, directors, producers and the incredible crew."

No comments: